Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm the Brains in this gang!

OMG! This is sooooo cool.

Yesterday, when dad was taking a nap, I peeked into the bedroom & figured he was napping too long (after all...he isn't a greyhound! chaaa).

But since I refuse to go thru the master bathroom to get into the bedroom, I had to figure out how to get him woke up without me going in there. Hellllllo Alle! I sent out our secret "Alert" sound (that humans can't hear) and, sure enough, that dumb blond came over and I sent her into the bedroom to wake dad. When she jumped up on the bed, that big body shook the whole thing and then (OMG this was great) she DROOLED on dad's head to make sure he was awake. Dad was...oh, what's the word...P O'd!

Yep, I'm the brains in this gang!

I trotted off but I think mom saw me. I wonder if she's smart enough to figure out what I did. (Uhhhh... I think I may be in trouble!)

Ripley

No comments: