Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stupid door

I really loooove dad's pillows. Saturday while mom was at the store and dad was on the computer in his office, I sneaked into their bedroom (mom always forgets to close the doors...bolbolbolbol) and I grabbed dad's soft, feather pillow. I was dragging it out to my couch when it got hung up on that stupid bathroom door. The more I pulled, the more the door closed until I had to let go and the door slammed shut.

I loped outta there and dad shot up to see what the hey happened. I gave him my innocent "what me?" look but he knew somethin' was up. He backtracked my steps & saw the bathroom door shut. He had to force it open because the big pillow was right behind the door and wedged under it. Dad said some really loud words.

Stupid door. Dad was p***ed and he didn't get better when he caught me with a big soft bag of cotton balls I shagged and tore open. It was kinda hard to deny any involvement what with 4 - 5 cotton balls stuck to my mouth. When dad saw their passport folder under my left front paw, his face got real red. I figured if I ate their passports, they'd have to stay here with me and Rip instead of going to Italy on vacation (although we get to stay at that great doggie hotel with all those nice people who pet us a lot).

Whew! I'm tired with all this typing. Not easy with paws! Time for a nap. Later gang.

Alle

No comments: