Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lifestyle Needs

OMG! Mom caught me with her Harrod's umbrella yesterday and took it away! Dad said that I was only accessorizing and would need it to match up with the shoes I was going to buy with mom's credit card (which she also took back). Well...chaaaa! I have a certain lifestyle to maintain. What...is she thinking?!

And then, this morning, OMG, like, dad caught me testing out the paint brushes in the front yard and took them away too! WTF?! I have lots of other doggies coming by to check me out and I can't be seen in a yard with a half finished stained patio cover. chaaaaa. If mom isn't going to finish this thing, I'll just have to do it myself. Dad just shook his head (he does that a lot) and said I can't stain the patio cover, or the deck for that matter. Wat....evrrrrrrr!

alle

No comments: